Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

A few questions about prepaid.

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by bartelsse, Oct 22, 2008.

1. bartelsse

bartelsse Junior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I was wondering if one could get a BlackBerry and be on prepaid service. I have looked and read alot of fine print to no avail. Any info is greatly helpful.

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    On the Pay as you go/pay per day plans, you should be able to make calls. I'm not sure whether the internet will work on the BBs since the these prepaid services have the data restricted to t-zones. It will likely be text/MMS messaging and voice only. With the FlexPay, everything should be normal with the voice and data since Flexpay is treated like the contract offerings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Only limited T-Zones on prepaid. Flexpay would probably be the better way to go.

4. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    forget flex pay now you can have the non contract post paid plan any plan you can get with a contract you can activate without a contract if you pay full cost for device...and act fee, better than flex pay though in that you get billed rather than having a controlled service. (I am not a fan of our flex pay system and there always seem to be problems with it)