Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

8265 vibration

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

does vibration get louder over time like the 8260?? or does it stay quite like its suppose to

2. Guest

Guest Guest

my 8265 vibration is much less powerfull i guess you can say then my 8260. overall no to impressed with the 8265 kinda went down from the 8260 it hink. what service ypou have your 8265 0n

3. Guest

Guest Guest

gonna continue my servie with cingular......im just tired of my 8260 and want kinda the same thing that doesnt mess up(messes up cuz i changed the casing)
    and tired of the ultra loud vibration....i wont have to deal with everyone being able to hear my "silent" vibration would I?