Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

800mhz Sanyo ?

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Tauro72, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    I am deployed at the moment, but looking to come back soon and get me a new Sanyo.. Are there any new Sanyo's that can run under the 800mhz spectrum knowing that pretty shortly we have Nextel's network available to us? :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Almost every Sanyo phone works under 800 mhz. And for that matter, almost every Sprint phone does too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    and soon IDEN 800

4. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    Ok,, knowing that most of our Sprint Phones can do 800mhz,, my question now is.. Are we going to be have an 800mhz network available to use now that we have nextel with us..

Before under Sprint, all we had was just 1900mhz no matter if our phones were also 800 or not..

Attached Files:

5. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    I dont think we are going to see a change over to 800mhz for a loooonnngggg time.