Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by josephd, Mar 19, 2006.

1. josephd

josephd Tomorrow is another day.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    So I go the phone selection site on Cingulars website and notice the 6682 is off of the website. I cannot help wonder after getting 2 problem phones if they have not realized they are still having issues with it.

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    May be??? Or they could just be temporally out of stock. They also may not order any more because of a newer model comming out. We will never really know. :D

3. josephd

My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I hate to sound negative but it looks more like to me that the phones are are all flash but junk. I am on my second V551 because it keeps powering off I ended by hanging up on care. I call warranty exchange and patiently (can you believe that me patient.:D)hang on the phone with her for 35 minutes while what it felt like me being interrogated trying to exchange this phone for something else. She finally ends with me getting a newer version the V557 I said okay I will live with that. I get put on hold for 5 minutes until she gets a supervisor to okay the exchange, the super comes on the phone and I ask some questions about the V557 which she was clueless and knew nothing about.And than she starts running me through the same process the other rep did in the beginning, what are they doing reading from a script?! I guess I will follow the advice of others and never buy another Cingular branded phone again and just go direct to the website. Sorry for the long post and rant.:)

4. Steven2420

Steven2420 World Champions Baby!!!!!

Joseph,

I noticed that they were selling them in Best Buy for T-Mobile. Maybe they don't mess up software like Cingular does. After trying the 8125 2 times, I still love and use my 6682. It sucks so much that you had the bad experience with yours like I had with the 8125. When the new Nokia 6125 or 6136 comes out, I will sell you my phone if you want. It is truly FLAWLESS!

Steve

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Steven2420

Rant all you want brother, they are still electronic devices and they mess up. Did you know that 4 out of 10 PC's fail their "Burn In" test phase and have to be redone or broken up for parts. Don't be surprised about all the lemons. I am close to buying a V-557 myself, they are awesome phones. I just can't stay away from flips!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. josephd

My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thanks Steve I don't mean to rant I am under some pressure with my house sale and calling care should have been the last thing I did today.:D It just ticks me off because I have missed calls because of it powering off when I close the flip when all the while I think it is still on when it is in my pocket.

7. Steven2420

I have heard "NOTHING BUT GREAT" feedback about the 557. The mistake that Phonescoop makes, (They don't make many), is that they have grouped the 551 and 557 together, and they are very different as far as firmware, reception and reliabilty. Go for it, very good phone!

Steve