Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

6280 gmail problems

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by chongme, May 1, 2006.

1. chongme

chongme New Member

Hi - just posted a response to a thread in the t-mobile forum regarding a problem accessing gmail with a new Nokia 6280. The original poster had the same problem I'm having, which I wanted to raise here...

I've had the phone 2 weeks. In the first few days, I could access gmail mobile over the standard web browser with no problems. Now all of a sudden, for the past few days, I submit my user name and password, hit the "click here to continue" button, and am then redirected to the sign in page where user name and password fields are blank. Haven't changed any settings (and i've tried resetting the phone to original factory settings anyway, which hasn't helped).

Can't figure it out, but I NEED mobile gmail access!!! Anyone else encountered this? Any solutions?...