Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

6000 Status

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by LoveTheTones, Apr 6, 2004.

1. LoveTheTones

LoveTheTones New Member

I know this topic has been mentioned already, but I'd like to bring it up again in the hopes that someone has figured it out or spark an interest in someone figuring out a bug.

It doesn't make sense that if I get up from my desk, I have to come back and open up the LG 6000 to see if I've missed a call. There's got to be some way to keep a notification on the outside (even maybe keeping the status light constantly lit instead of the blink once every 30 or 60 seconds (or whatever useless time frame it is).

Please, someone help? This is the most annoying thing about this phone.

Thanks

2. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    That has always been a major complaint amongts LG users and there's no way to change that, we've been hopeful that there would be a software upgrade to remedy that problem by now but at this time i think LG is concentrating more on their next released then fixing problems where they dropped the ball in the past......LG we need software upgrades!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    This is not a fix, but instead of opening up the phone, if you push the side top button the front display comes on and will show you if have missed call, voice mail etc. This what I do and it works well for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    thats what i do too....

the screen turns of to save teh OLEDs (which compared to LCD has a very short life span.)