Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

60 free minutes! whats with it?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by fitzberry, Jun 3, 2009.

1. fitzberry

fitzberry New Member

My Phone:
    curve 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    sprint
    ok so i was chatting to sprint etc etc....i need more minutes cause blah blah blah....ydah yadah!
    and the guy was like well...i can give u "60 free min."...so i thanked him and thats it!

do you know if this will be for each month? or a one time deal???

thanx

i'm "pre"ing the pre!!!

2. ace41690

ace41690 Junior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Hero
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Well, when we told them we wanted to upgrade our plan due to going over our minutes, they gaves us 100 minutes, on each of our five lines, every month, for free. Essentially they gave us 500 minutes a month free, in addition to the 60 minutes we had on one line for free already.

3. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    One of the lines on my account has had the 60 bonus minutes free for over 4 years now so I would assume it's not going anywhere. But not sure what's going to happen in your case.

4. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Interesting. I went thought a bit of trouble with upgrading the phone I use to call my daughter and a couple weeks ago Sprint gave me 100 bonus minutes for each of the lines on my account (essentially giving me 2000 a/t minutes every month). I thought it was going to be a 1-time thing, but my new calling period just started and I have a new set of bonus minutes for each line. It does seem like the minutes will expire in two weeks though as they are listed as bonus minutes 6/3-6/18). So I may only have it for one month, but because that month involved two billing cycles, it looks like I will get 200 minutes per line.

Anyway, not the biggest deal for me either way, I think I have only once gone over 1400 minutes used out of the 1500 in my plan, so I don't get very close to using all my minutes very often.