Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

3G Expansions?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by nick2588, Aug 9, 2007.

1. wirles

wirles I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of the above
    Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240))

It isn't just Nextel or bs. Sprint is having trouble on all fronts and needs to get their act together both literally and within consumer perspectives. If only I could share my true perspective...

2. chamb

chamb Junior Member

Previous management was terrible. Eliminating the top man may not be enough to fix it. Only time will tell. In my opinion, we need a new stud that carries a big stick. This stick needs to have a sting to it. We really need somebody that wants to fix the problem and not be interested in trying to figure out how may stock options he can steal.

We are seeing some lip service about upcoming changes, It will be interesting to see it it is all talk or if it actually has some action to it.

I would really like to know if these recent policy changes happened just because the one top guy is gone. Was he the one that caused all the recent problems or is there still loads of poor management at the top?? Maybe a new stud needs to bring along a few smaller studs to keep the herd woke up???
    Was the old top guy suppressing good managers with good ideas???? Will the good mangers rise to the top now?? Or have all the good mangers departed long ago to better jobs with other companies? Does the Board of Directors need to be replaced??? Was the whole top management structure smelly and if it was, is it still smelly??

One thing for sure, the company has made a mistake almost every time they made a major decision in the last few years. It was the team that could not shoot straight. Heck, they never even loaded the gun. Heck, they do not even act like they own the gun.

3. nick2588

nick2588 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung m510
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Wow, Sprint EVDO has finally hit Logan! It actually works. I'm amazed. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Wow, its about time. :D How extensive is the coverage and how are the speeds?