Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

3650 in back or front pocket....??

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Lexi0318, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Lexi0318

Lexi0318 New Member

How delicate anf fragile is Nokia 3650? Can I keep in my back pocket while walking around? Can i sit down while 3650 is in mt jean back pocket? are there any case that protects the camera lens?

thanks

2. CanUHearMeNow

CanUHearMeNow Junior Member

3. JSPPTY

JSPPTY Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8800
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    Lexi:

You can keep the phone in your back pocket, but I wouldn't recommend you sit down with it in your pocket. Would you sit on your PDA?
    There are a few cases that can protect your phone ... Nokia has a horizontal case, like the member posted within the thread. They also have a new case,
    which hasn't been released yet, which allows you to access the screen and camera without removing the phone from the case. I purchased a Universal (Medium Sized case)
    from T-Mobile for about $10.00. At least it's something until the Nokia case becomes available.

Email me if you want some pictures of the case.
    garran@hawaii.edu

G

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...