Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

3589i Background light comes on

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by rich6880, Jul 5, 2004.

1. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Does anyone have knowledge as to why the background light comes on about every 15 minutes or so, during a conversation. Is this normal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rgm313

rgm313 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung A680
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    not real sure, but with my 3586i, every time you change the volume, receive a voice or text message, or touch a button while talking the light comes on. otherwise, no it usually doesn't light while in a long conversation

3. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Mine does it too... so did my Motorola.. My phone will turn it's lights on every now and then just sitting on my desk.. It's (what I've been told)...is the network just connecting with the phone.......maybe because of the gps? my motorola had gps too... and it's bright blue back light would just come on every now and then...

It's normal for my nokia.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    TY KJO, You know what they say, What is the difference between a man and a boy? The price of his toys. Well, this toy is still new to me and I still have that "New Phone Thing", don't want any bugs.

5. Tadlock2699

Tadlock2699 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone Xs
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    With my experiences, my backlight will come on, either when the phone and network are talking, or, when my battery goes down a bar. I've noticed that if my 3589i is sitting on the desk, depending on what I've done (how much battery I've used so far) sometimes, the backlight comes on, and if you look at the battery meter, it's gone down a bar or two. It will also do that when I'm on the phone and the battery meter goes down a bar or two. Just a thought. Hope this helps! :).