Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

3589 Clock display

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by delocke, Sep 1, 2004.

1. delocke

delocke New Member

Hey there, new to the forums but they've already been very helpful.
    My trusty Audiovox CDMA-9100 (don't laugh, it did what it needed to do and did it well for almost 4 years) finally gave up the ghost, and I just picked up a Nokia 3589i this morning. So far I've been very pleased, but I have just one problem/question:
    There's no clock display on the start screen on this phone, or at least not one which I've been able to discern. Am I missing something? Isn't this a little weird? The one thing this phone is missing, for my purposes, is being able to slide it out of your pocket to check the time. Watches are for suckers. Anyone have any tips?

Thanks

2. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    First welcome aboard always glad to get to new members. I do not understand, I have the 3589, and I have a clock. What do you show when you are not making calls? It is possible that you have to adjust your screen saver (clock) page 39 of the manual. In addition to the clock on the screen saver, you can show the time on the main screen (page 42 of the manual).

I hope that you enjoy your phone as much as I enjoy mine. Let us know what happenes. If my solution does not work let us know and someone will be sure to help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. delocke

delocke New Member

Wow, can't believe i missed that. Thanks a lot!