Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

3390 vs. 6190 for Voicestream

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Bird, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Bird

Bird New Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    I have a 6190 which I have no problems with, but VoiceStream is offering a new 3390 for $45 as one of the incentives to renew my service. Should I get the new phone? It looks pretty cool, but for me the 6190 pretty much works where I need it. Does anyone have a 3390? How is the reception since it has a totally internal antenna.

2. MIkeP

MIkeP New Member

I have a nokia 8260 and my brother has 3360, both of which have internal antennas and they work perfectly fine. My brother and I also had Nokia 5160's and we have not noticed any difference in the reception between the internal and external antennas. I would go with the upgrade if i were you, it sounds like a pretty good deal.

3. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    While I don't have a 3390, I have 4 family members and friends who have it and they have no complaints. I have an 8290, which also has an internal antenna, and I notice no appreciable difference from my old 5190.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Uwdsr

Uwdsr Member

I just got a 3390, it is great. Get the Gold one, instant messenger on the phone is easier to use than one may think, and logging on uses NO MINUTES, only text messages!