Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

24 years of Evil, A Worldwide Celebration.

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by XprtCop, Dec 14, 2003.

1. XprtCop

XprtCop =- Legend -=

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson i580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    24 years or Evil, A Worldwide Celebration.

No I'm not talking about Adolph Hitler or Saddam Hussein.

It is Cop's Birthday Today Dec 14 2003 and im telling you, I do feel older everyday but ohh well so far life given me more than its given most people and im definetely thankful for that.

Whats in the future for Cop?
    Well probably more traveling, since I lost my Flight Attendant job, I have not set foot in a plane and now that I have a daughter (born on Dec 1st BTW) I have to work harder and be more responsible I guess.

Any Last words for this session?
    Yes, but I cannot say them on here because I'll get banned (again) for "racism, bigoted insults, sexual remarks, prejudicial comments" and a bunch of other stuff, but If you are reading this (and you all know who you are) ,a big fat glowing EF JOO on a Goodyear Blimp.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    *Ahem* [​IMG]

24 and you feel old?? Wow. I don't even want to hear that. In 3 months I turn 31.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizzert

Wizzert New Member

good job on getting to 24! Man you must have been at this place for a long time if you got banned once and still have a senior member status. Id like to hear the details but im geussing you dont wanna say.

4. axvx8xoxr

axvx8xoxr Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Q
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Happy 24th B-Day! And congrats on the daughter!

5. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    happy b-day and congrats on your new baby girl.([​IMG])
    doesn't it feel great? my little girl just turn 7 weeks and yeah we do have to be more responsible, like getting her a bottle intead of being on line at W.A. like i'm doing right now......ha. ha.
    don't party too hard, tomorrow is a work day, well at least for me. good luck with everything.

6. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Decepticon Air Commander

My Phone:
    LG VX8700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Congrats on the 24 years of Evil, el Cop. And congrats on the little girl, I didn't know you were going to be a daddy. My little girl, Wynter, just turned 2 in October. Watch out, they grow up fast. Being a dad does mean you have to be more responsible, but it also means you get to have a lot of fun watching your offspring grow and take on a personality.

7. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Congratulations on your birthday and your daughter. I have one piece of advice for you. When your daughter gets old enough for a cell phone, go prepaid. That's all I can say.

8. Treasureshell

Treasureshell Member

My Phone:
    LG Chocolate
    Wireless Provider(s):
    vzw
    Go prepaid??!? Are you kiddin' me?? He'll end up spending more re-charging the prepaid. LOL

Just make sure the plan comes with unlimited nights and weekend, teenagers do their talking mostly at night anyways......so just hold on to the phone until 9pm ish and she can talk all she wants!!!! Trust me, been there and done that myself back in the good ole days.....my mom even had to hide our landline phones to prevent me making calls while she worked her night shift in the hospital......but what do u know...I got a spare in the closet and I only made hours and hours of local calls so they didn't even show on the phone bill [​IMG] To this date, she thought that her lil trick worked on me.......but what do u know?? a girl has to do what a girl has to do to make "THAT" call.

9. WiggyFife

WiggyFife still knows nothing!!!

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Congrats on your b-day & the Daughter. It is hard, but well-worth it having kids. I have a 3-Year old Daughter, & a 1-Year old Son who was born on my B-day 11-07. Man I hate sharing, but it is worth it I guess. Good Luck...

10. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Oh man. Im late! Happy Bday Cop!!

You guys have kids?!? jeez and im complaining about turning 20.... i dont plan on having kids until at least i graduate... which is 24... damn 6 year programs!! grr!!!