Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

2128i Screen Saver?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by halfpny, Feb 17, 2006.

1. halfpny

halfpny New Member

Hey guys,

Hoping you can answer my question...is there any way to turn off the screen saver, or to at least take the time off of the screen saver on the 2128i? I see no option that say to turn it off or change it - the best I can find is to set it to turn on after 60 mins only. You can turn off the time on the general screen easily, so I don't see why this isn't easy as well.

You see, tomorrow I'm dancing in a 48 hr dance marathon, and it's recommended to not know what time it is. I'd like to have my phone so my friends can call me when they come to visit (think 750 dancers and spectating crowds of 7000... or check out the website www.thon.org). Any help to get the time off would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Justin

2. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    There is no way to turn that off I am sorry just set it to the highest time limit aight