Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

2 V710 camera questions/isues

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by Buickman, May 21, 2005.

1. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones
    I've been through here and HoFo and haven't been able to find any answers. problem #1, there seems to be a "hard limit" for the number of pics you can take on the camera. When I was on vacation a few months ago, I got up to about 170 pictures, than it wouldn't save any more. At the time my 256mb card was only 25% full. Anybody ever run into this and know a way around it? Problem #2, I can't figure out how to play the movies from my Tflash card on my computer. I have the latest version of Quick Time. I've read things that indicate people are doing this, but I can't find any info on how. PLEASE HELP :help:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. third_i

third_i New Member

i don't know about the first question, but maybe I can help on the second.

I know that our v710 plays .3gp files for movies, my guess is that it also records in that format. If you can get it on your computer and/or check on your phone see whether it is in that format. You might need to convert or get a "plug in" for quicktime to play that type of file.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ry124

Ry124 Member

My Phone:
    Motorla V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Your first question might have to do with the number of files/directories allowed in the root directory of the TransFlash card. I'm at over 200 pictures stored in the TFlash's motorola/shared/picture directory.

4. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones

How would I edit/change that number?