Best Sprint/Nextel Master Dealer.

Guys & gals, I'm getting closer to opening my b2b subdealer. I'm looking at Platinum Wireless, American Wireless, and ProStar Wireles. ...

No more newbie here! SwedishChef's Avatar

Default Best Sprint/Nextel Master Dealer.

Guys & gals,
    I'm getting closer to opening my b2b subdealer. I'm looking at Platinum Wireless, American Wireless, and ProStar Wireles. Anyone have any opinions on any of these companies?

Does anyone know the typical residual income paid out by these companies for contract extensions?
    Last edited by Charlyee; 01-16-2009 at 1:11 PM. Reason: Edited Per OP's Request.

I made my first post!

Default Re: Best Sprint/Nextel Master Dealer.

Hey,

I am looking to become a Sprinticon dealer as well, but with retail store fronts rather than b2b.

Have you figured out yet what the difference is between American Wireless, Plantium, & ProStar?

I heard there is one called WirelessWorksInc.com and then there is BrightPoint also.

I've also heard that companies like RadioShack get $500 per activation and $200 per upgrade (that's not including phone subsidy)....so they stand to make roughly $350 per new act including the discount on the phone and about $100 per upgrade (since upgrade discounts phone by roughly $50 instead of $150 for new act). I also heard they get 4-5% residuals.

Fresh Member
    Phone(s)
    Moto Q

I can help on the retail side but not the B2B side. Send a message and we can discuss.

I made my first post!

I am looking to become a Sprinticon dealer as well. Can you tell me how and where to begin?

Fresh Member
    Phone(s)
    Moto Q

I am a business consultant specializing in the Wireless Retail industry. Please visit my web site at corebizdevelopers.com to learn about my company. Once you have had a chance to review the web site please feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected] to continue our conversation. I can help walk you through the entire process.

Thank you,

Dean Warren

Get me out of Newbieville!
    Phone(s)
    americanwireless.com
    Provider(s)
    Sprint, AT&T Go, Helio, Virgin Mobile, & much more

go to the contact page to find your local account manager information on americanwireless.com
    they are one of if not the biggest MD in the country

Shoulda joined long ago!

I am looking to become a Sprinticon dealer as well, but with retail store fronts rather than b2b.

Have you figured out yet what the difference is between American Wireless, Plantium, & ProStar?

I heard there is one called WirelessWorksInc.com and then there is BrightPoint also.

I've also heard that companies like RadioShack get $500 per activation and $200 per upgrade (that's not including phone subsidy)....so they stand to make roughly $350 per new act including the discount on the phone and about $100 per upgrade (since upgrade discounts phone by roughly $50 instead of $150 for new act). I also heard they get 4-5% residuals.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by WiredDown; 03-26-2009 at 3:54 AM. Reason: grammar

Shoulda joined long ago!

I have been a sub-dealer for both Platinum and American Wireless. I would most definatley go with American Wiireless. You can contact me if you would like for me to elaborate.

Fresh Member
    Phone(s)
    Moto Q

I agree that American is one of the better master dealers for Sprinticon/Nextelicon.

Shoulda joined long ago!

I am looking or an e-commerce solution to sell wirelesss via the web. Can anyone make a recommendation? Wirelfy? Simplexity?

Thread Information