Agents and Master Dealers Wanted!

Our company, Close Call Wireless is currently seeking nationwide agents and master dealers. We are a publically traded company that resells ...

I have arrived!

Default Agents and Master Dealers Wanted!

Our company, Close Call Wireless is currently seeking nationwide agents and master dealers. We are a publically traded company that resells Verizonicon Services . We handle our own billing, customer service, tech support, etc. You will have access to sell not only wireless service but landline, voip, and dsl. Please view our website at REMOVED for further information regarding our company. You can also e-mail me at REMOVED and I will send you all of the necessary information. Thank you.

Jason Mills
    Close Call Wireless
    Regional Sales Manager
    Last edited by Jay2TheRescue; 07-29-2008 at 7:04 PM.

I made my first post!

Default Re: Agents and Master Dealers Wanted!

Jason,

Sorry I couldnt get your email to work. So if you could please send me some information on becoming a dealer I would really appreciate it. Thanks EMAIL REMOVED

Todd Ryckeghem
    Mercer County Satellite
    Last edited by Jay2TheRescue; 07-29-2008 at 7:03 PM. Reason: Remove personal email

Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Images

Arrow Re: Agents and Master Dealers Wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by tryckeghem View Post
    Jason,

Sorry I couldnt get your email to work. So if you could please send me some information on becoming a dealer I would really appreciate it. Thanks EMAIL REMOVED

Todd Ryckeghem
    Mercer County Satellite
    That's because this thread is 2 1/2 years old. That guy probably no longer works for that company. Try PM'ing him and see if you get a reply. Chances are you won't though. He hasn't logged in since he dropped his links and left.

-Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

I made my first post!

Default need the lsit for master dealer for sprint

I am looking for a list of Sprinticon master dealer for Virignia. Can someone please provide me?

Thanks

I have arrived!

Default Information Required

Hi All

I am a dealer in the UK and a Director of the IMPDA (Independant Mobile Dealer Assocaiation) which looks after the interests of UK Mobile Phone Dealers.
    We are currently looking at the way Mobile Phone Dealers are paid and see if there is a different way which will make it better for them and also to put more value into the mobile phone as it appears that customers seem to think that as the phone is free it is a 'hrow away item'
    I would appreciate if someone could kindly send me information on how American Cellular dealers are paid so that we might use this as a framework for our UK Dealers.
    We would like to know for instance do networks provide the stock or is this provided by the network ? How is your subsidy model worked. Also do your dealers receive clawbacks if the customer does not pay for the tariff.
    As much information would be appreciated perhaps even with a look at your commissions (i assume that as in this country the master dealers issue a commissions/price book).
    If i could be pointed in the right direction that would be good

With Greateful Thanks
    Paul Marks
    Director
    Independent Mobile Phone Dealer Association

Banned

Default Re: Agents and Master Dealers Wanted!

Pinnacle Wireless is currently seeking sub-dealer and exclusive dealers in the Northwest; Washington, Oregon, Northern and Southern California. We are the top 5 nationwide master agent who resells T-Mobileicon Services. We handle our own billing, customer service, tech support, etc. You will have access to sell not only wireless service but landlines, accessories, taking payments, etc. Please contact me for further information regarding our company. You can also e-mail me and I will send you all of the necessary information. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by PinnacleWireless; 02-05-2009 at 2:32 PM.

Fresh Member

Default Re: Information Required

Hi Paul are you still looking for marketing team for mobile and network

please pm me

we can help you with best

Thread Information