I've done this before, so bare with me....if I want to extend my plan & upgrade my phone concurrently, can I ...
- 06-29-2002, 6:09 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Sunny California
- Motorola Droid X
- Verizon Wireless
- MacBook Pro 15"
I've done this before, so bare with me....if I want to extend my plan & upgrade my phone concurrently, can I keep my same number? Or do i have to change the number?
- 06-29-2002, 6:26 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Motorola T720
- Sirius Satellite radio, ipod, laptop, pda
Yes you can keep the same #
JackCurrent Plan with alltel 3000 anytime minutes w/nationwide LD $74.95 a month---Waiting not so patiently for the Alltel version of the V710
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Derk7557 in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:47 AM
- By Shizam76 in forum Central US Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2004, 2:18 PM
- By 3ncrypt0r in forum Buy and SellReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2003, 2:55 PM
- By spanky in forum Central US Wireless ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2002, 7:25 AM
- By Pat in forum All Other Brands of Wireless PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2002, 8:45 AM