Verizon Business Plans

Can anyone help me find Verizon 's business plans?...

Fresh Member

Default Verizon Business Plans

Can anyone help me find Verizonicon's business plans?

WA's 1st retired mod KevinJames's Avatar
    Phone(s)
    Samsung Note3
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices
    Plantronics Discovery925, Garmin Nuvi 660

Fresh Member
    Threadstarter

I couldn't find any information on their shared business plans at that site. Is that Verizonicon's intranet site?

Phone(s)
    Samsung Note3
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices

You know, I had to go back and take a closer look. I found that site using a web crawler. It is Verizonicon-owned. It appears to be a joint-venture good samaritan organization.

Fresh Member
    Threadstarter

so no luck on Verizonicon's shared business plans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Phone(s)
    Samsung Note3
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices

I may be mistaken about this, but aren't "business plans" pretty well guarded and considered proprietary info? Do you perhaps mean the Vision Statement?

Have you tried writing Verizonicon corporate for a public financials statement? Those types of things usually give a high-level overview (well-glossed-over, distilled and made-pretty) statement of the company.

Fresh Member
    Threadstarter

Kevin, You're right about wireless minute plans for businesses being well guarded. Verizonicon does not (to my knowledge) publish any of these rate plans.

Phone(s)
    Samsung Note3
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices

Whow horsie, backup that mule-train! I think we are talking two different things here.

I thought the original poster was asking about the Verizonicon's general business growth and operational forecasts. If the poster was talking about wireless service provided by Verizonicon to business customers, that is a whole different skunk trail. If that was the question, the poster should contact a Verizon retail store for details.

Kevin

Verizonicon Communications is a public company. All the information that is available to their stockholders and the public (including any announced "business plans") is available on or through their Website or from SEC filings. You might look for their latest Annual Report..

Verizonicon Wireless is a non-public partnership of Verizon Communications and VodaPhone Ltd. Whatever information is available to the public about them is either shown in Verizon public documents (see above) or through VodaPhone (www.vodaphone.com).

Other than those sites, anything else you might find that claims to say what Verizon is going to do is probably speculation.... Employees who "talk out of school" should most probably be fired....

But you can find all the speculation you want by searching for "Verizon" in any of the financial or telecomm Websites and forums....

Thats not entirely trtue. The annual report isn;t going to tell you much about the company plans. You probably want to read the financial or technolgy newspapers to find that out.
    If knw the state your interested in, you can also ask if they have filed any requests for towers and such . they are regulated and have to file notices with the public before they can do anything.

Call Customer Service!

Phone(s)
    Motorola T720
    Provider(s)
    Alltel
    Devices
    Sirius Satellite radio, ipod, laptop, pda

The only wireless company that publishes there business plans for easy access on there web is Sprinticon PCS.

Jack

(at least that is the only one that I have found)
    Current Plan with alltel 3000 anytime minutes w/nationwide LD $74.95 a month---Waiting not so patiently for the Alltel version of the V710

This is a very confusing thread.
    If Dman is looking for Verizonicon's future corporate business plans that they use to run their business, he probably won't find them...

If he's looking for Verizonicon's telephone price and service plans for businesses, he needs to contact Verizon's Business and Commercial division -- NOT the consumer Customer Service or a neighborhood cell phone store. The latter two cannot help him! They are specifically not set up to. He will need to talk to a corporate account representative....

I am a telecommunications analyst for a large (non-telecom) company whose name you would immediately recognize. I went through a similar exercise about a year ago trying to negotiate a master cell phone agreement for our company. There were over 500 cell phones involved and mucho minutes each. We talked to all of the carriers. Here's the real skinny:

All of the carriers have privately negotiated rates and plans for business. They don't publish them and they try not to let one company find out what deal other companies get!!! The bigger the business and the more cell services you need/want/buy, the better the plan is. If you throw in all corporate telecom services, you get a much better overall deal. We negotiated a rate of well less than $.04 per anytime/anywhere USA airtime minute -- which includes North American long distance and a substantial international allowance.

Basically, we commit for a certain number of phones -- scattered over the entire US -- and buy a HUGH pool of airtime and LD which are essentially shared between all of them. (We also threw our corporate LD into this!) If we exhaust our minutes, we pay a minimal amount for all additional. We buy well over 1,000,000 minutes a month -- which includes wireline LD and cell phone time. I have some users who do over 5000 minutes per month...

Fresh Member
    Threadstarter

sorry for all the confusion. i am indeed looking for Verizonicon's wireless shared plans for businesses. if anyone does have information for about 200 handsets, let me know. if there are any sales reps for Verizonicon out there please reply.
    thanks

Phone(s)
    Samsung Note3
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices

DMan,

As an informed poster mentioned above, you need to contact Verizonicon directly. Corporate accounts are handled by a different department.

Below , you will notice the heading "For Your Business" and under that "Wireless" It actually takes you to the main site.
    http://www22.verizon.com/ProductsAnd...4%2C%2C00.html

Try 8002JOININ and ask them for direction about corporate accounts.

Phone(s)
    Motorola T720
    Provider(s)
    Alltel
    Devices
    Sirius Satellite radio, ipod, laptop, pda

Dman,

where are you located

Jack
    Current Plan with alltel 3000 anytime minutes w/nationwide LD $74.95 a month---Waiting not so patiently for the Alltel version of the V710

Dman,

I am the anonymous telecom analyst from above:
    If I may suggest something:: The fact that you ask your question convinces me that you need to have a serious PROFESSIONAL telecommunications analysis done for your company. This will reveal exactly what you need to do.

If your only interest is in getting 200 cell phones, go right ahead. Any Verizonicon store would be thrilled to sell you 200 phones and full-up America Choice plans. They might even give you a break on the price.

But cellphones are in fact about the most expensive part of a comprehensive telecom plan. If your business is really big enough to justify 200 cellphones, it is doubtless big enough to need a comprehensive telecom plan that is updated regularly -- especially in today's highly deregulated marketplace.

I would NOT expect an honest and comprehensive plan to be performed by a single venders rep. There are many honest telecom consultants who could provide this service for a fee. Many can also help you evaluate the venders plans. Since I'm on the East coast and you appear to be in the West, I can't offer you any specific recommendations as to companies -- and probably shouldn't in any case.

Fresh Member
    Threadstarter

Jack, I am in Denver. Do you work for Verizonicon?

Thread Information