1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TracFone Voice Mail

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by LSC9901, Feb 9, 2005.

1. LSC9901

LSC9901 New Member

Because I only have an occasional use for a wireless phone I did choose a TracFone. My issue is voice mail. Does anyone have the secret to accessing voicemail VIA a landline so that I might save minutes and/or how does one delete voice mail messages? I have a Motorola V60i phone. Thanks for any help.

2. SYRnative

SYRnative New Member

With most carriers, you merely dial you phone number and then press the pound (#) key and then follow the prompts.

3. LSC9901

LSC9901 New Member

Thank you. I had known the process before but has just forgotten it and naturally the book that comes with the phone doesn't tell you how to do it. That would save me minutes and the company doesn't want that.

4. Popcorn50

Popcorn50 New Member

I understand this posting was years ago, but here's my situation today...

Actually, my Tracfone phone has a Voicemail Access Line phone number, which is NOT my cell number, programmed into the Voicemail speed-dial. It is a local number, with my area code. I call in, then enter my cell number as my "mailbox" number.

Now I want to find out the "local" number to Queen Creek, Arizona (area code 480), but Tracfone CS :censored: insists they don't use access numbers, customers just call their own cell number. Well, I must have fallen down the rabbit hole :loony:, because I have that local access number (262-416-9900 - Milwaukee County, Wisconsin area) that is programmed in my phone and I use it to get my cell voicemail when I can use a landline (to save units). I'd rather not waste my units while out of town, and I sure ain't gonna call long distance to my cell number or hometown voicemail access number in order to use a landline. I'm looking for the Queen Creek, Arizona access number, but does anyone know of a national list of access numbers? Tracfone uses AT&T voicemail, so if anyone has numbers for AT&T voicemail access, please let me know.

Thanks much.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  5. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    ZTE Unico
    Wireless Provider(s):
    America Movil, Verizon
    Both AT&T and T-Mobile use access numbers for their customers to dial into voicemail, by default.

You can also access your voicemail by dialing the phone's own number.

This thread has some AT&T (formerly Cingular) voicemail numbers, but I do not see any listed for Arizona. The list appears to be outdated, since I recently re-activated a TracFone in the Boston area (on AT&T) and the voicemail number (in RI (401)) is not the same number that is listed in this thread.