1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracfone ringtones?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by diamond42377, Sep 13, 2005.

1. diamond42377

diamond42377 New Member

I have a Tracfone Motorola V120 and have been looking for ringtones all over the net with no luck. I saw the listing of ringtones here and can't get them to work since I can't figure out where to enter them. I have tried entering them where I enter codes and that doesn't work.

Is there any way to download ringtones onto a Tracfone?

2. samtheshark

samtheshark New Member

I can't find any except on the tracfone website and they suck.

3. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    ZTE Unico
    Wireless Provider(s):
    America Movil, Verizon
    If the phone supports additional ringtones, it should accept them, but it is also dependent on the carrier that your TracFone is provisioned on.

4. xerex

xerex New Member

You can try downloading free tracfone ringtones on this site..

:loony: Download Free Ringtones - This site has some really cool ringtones.

Here are some other ways to get free tracfone ringtones.

1. You can download free tracfone ringtones from Wap Sites. if you cell phone is web enabled then it is very easy to download free tracfone ringtones directly to your cell phone. Try searching for Wap sites and then follow instruction to get your free tracfone ringtones.

2. Forums are also good way to get free tracfone ringtones. I was able to find some ringtone forums or mobile forums that allow members to exchange cell phone ringtones. Others even offer ringtone requests, it is most likely that this member has some kind of ringtone maker software and is making his own ringtone and giving them free to those requesting it.

Also, you can try searching for tracfone ringtones in search engines. try searching for free tracfone ringtones or free ringtones for tracfone and then your cell phone brand. Good luck!

5. DaYanks4Ev

DaYanks4Ev New Member

These sites say its $9.99 a month....explain how they would be free?:mad::confused:

6. monkey232

monkey232 New Member

yes once they are sent push the center button as u read them and scroll down to save content and save it i did it with a message my friend sent me.

Happy to help,
    monkey232 :clap: