1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-mobile service in VT, Blacksburg

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by Heartless Devil, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Heartless Devil

Heartless Devil New Member

hi evryone,
    I have a Verizon cell right now, and my contract's expiring next month. I am planning to shift to T-Mobile due to their 600 Day time mins for the same price as VZW..i.e. 40$. However, I don't know if the T-moile service is good in Blacksburg, VA. If anyone has suggestions/info, do lemme know..
    Also i was planning to take soony ericsson 610 phone advertised on the website. Do lemme know if this phone is good.. I am kinda confused with so many phones to choose from..except flip tops..
    Thanks,
    Devil

2. KrustyVT

KrustyVT New Member

GSM in Blacksburg, Christiansburg and the entire surrounding area (Roanoke, etc.) is supplied by Suncom.

I had Verizon while in Blacksburg (and I still do), and it was usually the most reliable service available.

-=K=-

3. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

T-Mobile does have service now in southwestern Virginia, including Blacksburg and Roanoke. They also have some Suncom roaming in VA, but they don't show it on their online maps. I have a paper map in my office that shows it.....

4. Heartless Devil

Heartless Devil New Member

thanks matt...