1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ARE YOU HAVING PASSWORD PROBLEMS? If so, please tell me by email : [email protected]

Straight Talk to Consumer Cellular

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by ohhnurse, Mar 15, 2011.

1. ohhnurse

ohhnurse New Member

I forgot where I put my account information for my Straight Talk phone so I thought I'd share how to find yours if you want to transfer your phone number to a different wireless phone company. In my case I switched to Consumer Cellular. You won't be able to find your account number on the Straight Talk website because it "lives" on your phone. On my Motorola I went to my menu, I chose Phone Status then hit Other Information. Scroll down and choose MEID. You'll see a HEX number and an eighteen digit DEC number. The DEC number is also your account number. I switched because of the price differences and the phone options. I got a touchscreen Samsung A697 and I would recommend it to someone who is getting their first touchscreen because it doesn't compare to the quality of say an iPhone but it's my first smartphone and it's great for me.:clap: