1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprint voicemail landline backdoor numbers

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by widow, Oct 3, 2006.

1. widow

widow New Member

Could someone give me one or more Sprint voice-mail backdoor landline numbers, i.e. telephone number + mail to check one's voicemail from a landline. They seem to be eliminating them, but I understand that there are still some out there that are still operational. HELP!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  2. widow

widow New Member

Sprint landline voicemail backdoor number

HELP! I need one or more Sprint landline backdoor voicemail numbers (that work) so that I can check my voicemails on Sprint without calling my cell phone directly.

3. larry

larry Go Lakers!
    Super Moderator Senior Member

You can check your voicemail from a landline just by dialing your PCS phone number and entering your password.

4. widow

widow New Member

Of course, I know that. THAT is not what I want. I want Sprint backdoor landline telephone numbers that can be used from a landline OTHER than calling my cellphone number! The backdoor numbers are landline telephone numbers + MAIL. Then you put in your cellphone number and your password to access your voice mail box--all, without calling your cellphone number!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  5. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

I don't know what the problem with dialing your own cell number is, but I shal be nice and give you my still working backdoor number:

516-967-MAIL

6. Heavy Fluid

Heavy Fluid Junior Member

Re: Sprint landline voicemail backdoor number

Try calling xxx-6245 (MAIL) The xxx is the first three numbers of your phone number. If your number was 123-1234, you would dial 123-6245. This does not work everywhere. It may or may not work for you. If it does not, find someone else with Sprint, and try their prefix.

Lastly, if you ported your number from another provider, 99.9% chance this will NOT work.

7. Quint101

Quint101 THE (Samsung) Beast

Also, sprint has begun closing the voicemail backdoors. In my area, when I dial the VM back door numbers, I get a Sprint error message.

8. Heavy Fluid

Heavy Fluid Junior Member

Yeah, I have heard that they are shutting down the backdoors, which is a bummer. When I had Sprint, I would check my VM from work all the time.

widow, I guess just turn your phone off, call your number, and press * and go from there.

9. widow

widow New Member

Years ago that worked,but they are eliminating this. What I need is a SPECIFIC AREA CODE AND A SPECIFIC THREE DIGIT EXCHANGE + mail. SOMETHING CURRENT THAT WILL WORK. I AM TALKING EXCLUSIVELY ABOUT SPRINT, NO OTHER SYSTEM.

10. sheureka

sheureka Senior Member

Why are you yelling at everyone? They're just trying to help you! - sheureka

11. spacecowboy123

spacecowboy123 New Member

do you have a new number for sprints voicemail system the old one quit orking yesterday ? i will pay you for it a 214 or 972 817 would be nice any help please

12. patriciapbronx

patriciapbronx New Member

I need someone help to see if they will be very helpful to give me a landline backdoor numbers for the bronx or n.y.c thank you.....