1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LNP Success Story !!!

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by greg84mk2, Dec 23, 2003.

1. greg84mk2

greg84mk2 New Member

I am new here... and Ive been reading all the drama that many LNP customers have been put thru the past few weeks. I just wanted to share (ok maybe gloat) that my port took 1 day and was nearly seamless. This occurred over the weekend. I finally gave AT&T Wireless the boot, switching to Verizon with two new phones (VX4400b for me, VX3100 for my wife)... so far I'm very pleased. Perhaps this thread can start a whole new trend of smooth porting stories.

Best,
    Greg

2. segler

segler New Member

Man, I hope you're right.

Your port was wireless to wireless. You didn't need to mess with a number change form to be faxed to the Verizon port center, I'll bet.

Everybody keeps saying that wireless to wireless is quick and clean, and that landline to wireless is fraught with hazards. Yours and my experiences appear to confirm this.

So, if you are doing a landline to wireless port, be ready to deal with a paper process, especially if the landline is Qwest.

3. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

I guess its a good thing I am keeping my Landline for DSL then. My Cell phone gets all my calls anyway.