1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Looking to get T-mobile in 909 area code.

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by taekim, Sep 29, 2002.

1. taekim

taekim New Member

It is in San Bernardino area, (Grand Terrace). Couple of questions for the experts.

1. Reception in the area (including inside a house)
    2. Motorola V60g (how is the reception with this phone and does it make a difference?)
    3. Do you recommend any other service for the SB (inland empire) area?

2. CaliphoniaBoy

CaliphoniaBoy Senior Member

taekim,

there seems to be no expert on tm from your area. Some tips: T-Mobile and Cingular use the same network. If you have friends with a Cingular phone, ask them about their coverage experience (if they complain about systems busys etc don;t worry, these problems have been solved - at least on the t-mobile side). Also, if you sign up you can return the phone and cancel within 14 days. Make sure you test the phone in all areas in which you are interested to use it and then make your decision.

C.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Service in San Bernardino is pretty good. I had a V60g and the phone worked great. I don't know about Grand Terrace but other places in San Bernardino have pretty good reception.

4. Jodi

Jodi Keep on swimming...

My sister had Cingular in the Riverside area for a while, but dropped it as soon as her contract was up. Her signals were terrible! I don't know if it'll be any better with TM