1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cingular Subsidy Unlock Code for Motorola V60

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by Rhoda, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Rhoda

Rhoda New Member

I need to know how to get a Cingular Subsidy unlock code for a Motorola V60. I called Cingular and they said they don't give it out anymore.

Does anyone know how or where I can get one?

2. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

in order to get a cingular subsidy unlock code you will have to tell the customer service person that you are leaving the country and will need the unlock code for the phone. you just have to lye a little the customer service department is stupid half the time no one knows what the heck is going on. like i said just tell them you are leaving the country and need the unlock code for the phone. how long have you had the service ? as long as you are after the 15 day mark then you are safe to get the code cause then you are in agreement then.
    if cs wont help you go to your local cingular store and as them for help. I hate cutomer service they need serious training about their job. their are a few who know whats going on so just keep calling and youll get someone eventually who can help. (if you cant get to a store) what market are you out of ? if its the nyc market i nay be able to help. that includes north and central jersey