1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Sprint/Nextel Master Dealer.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by SwedishChef, Jan 2, 2009.

1. SwedishChef

SwedishChef New Member

Guys & gals,
    I'm getting closer to opening my b2b subdealer. I'm looking at Platinum Wireless, American Wireless, and ProStar Wireles. Anyone have any opinions on any of these companies?

Does anyone know the typical residual income paid out by these companies for contract extensions?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  2. nanotech2

nanotech2 New Member

Hey,

I am looking to become a Sprint dealer as well, but with retail store fronts rather than b2b.

Have you figured out yet what the difference is between American Wireless, Plantium, & ProStar?

I heard there is one called WirelessWorksInc.com and then there is BrightPoint also.

I've also heard that companies like RadioShack get $500 per activation and $200 per upgrade (that's not including phone subsidy)....so they stand to make roughly $350 per new act including the discount on the phone and about $100 per upgrade (since upgrade discounts phone by roughly $50 instead of $150 for new act). I also heard they get 4-5% residuals.

3. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    I can help on the retail side but not the B2B side. Send a message and we can discuss.

4. pholder

pholder New Member

I am looking to become a Sprint dealer as well. Can you tell me how and where to begin?

5. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
  6. AmericanWireless

AmericanWireless New Member

My Phone:
    americanwireless.com
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, AT&T Go, Helio, Virgin Mobile, & much more
    go to the contact page to find your local account manager information on americanwireless.com
    they are one of if not the biggest MD in the country

7. WiredDown

WiredDown New Member

I am looking to become a Sprint dealer as well, but with retail store fronts rather than b2b.

Have you figured out yet what the difference is between American Wireless, Plantium, & ProStar?

I heard there is one called WirelessWorksInc.com and then there is BrightPoint also.

I've also heard that companies like RadioShack get $500 per activation and $200 per upgrade (that's not including phone subsidy)....so they stand to make roughly $350 per new act including the discount on the phone and about $100 per upgrade (since upgrade discounts phone by roughly $50 instead of $150 for new act). I also heard they get 4-5% residuals.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  8. WiredDown

WiredDown New Member

I have been a sub-dealer for both Platinum and American Wireless. I would most definatley go with American Wiireless. You can contact me if you would like for me to elaborate.

9. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    I agree that American is one of the better master dealers for Sprint/Nextel.

10. WiredDown

WiredDown New Member

I am looking or an e-commerce solution to sell wirelesss via the web. Can anyone make a recommendation? Wirelfy? Simplexity?