use unlocked phone on virgin mobile?

Is their anyway to use an unlocked Sprint or Verizon phone on the Virgin mobile network? I just want to use ...

I made my first post!

Default use unlocked phone on virgin mobile?

Is their anyway to use an unlocked Sprinticon or Verizonicon phone on the Virginicon mobile network? I just want to use Virginicon mobile without having to have one of their craptastic kyocera.

10 years scandal free.... Bill Clinton's Avatar
    Phone(s)
    HTC Mogul
    Nokia 6085
    Provider(s)
    Sprint, Unicel
    Devices
    Dell XPS M1710, Dell XPS 400, IBM T61P, +more
    Images

Default Re: use unlocked phone on virgin mobile?

There is a chance you could use an existing CDMA phone on Virgin but they probably won't let you.

Cricketicon sometimes lets you flash a phone to their service. If they offer the same phone it is usually easier.

Try talking to someone at Virgin Mobile on the phone and just tell them you are interested in switching but all their phones are junk so you want to bring keep your existing phone. they are probably going to say no but I guess it's their loss because they could have had a good customer.

Make sure Sprinticon is good in your area before you decide to go with Virgin Mobile. They use the Sprinticon network only so if there is no Sprint service you are out of luck. If you are switching to Virgin Mobile from Sprint just remember all the areas where you had a few miles of nice roaming coverage from Verizonicon or Alltel or US Cellular. With Virgin Mobile you will have no service in those places.

Thread Information