use unlocked phone on virgin mobile?
Is their anyway to use an unlocked Sprint or Verizon phone on the Virgin Mobile network? I just want to use ...
- 08-17-2007, 5:23 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- 08-23-2007, 8:54 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- New York and Vermont
- HTC Mogul
- Nokia 6085
- Sprint, Unicel
- Dell XPS M1710, Dell XPS 400, IBM T61P, +more
Re: use unlocked phone on virgin mobile?
There is a chance you could use an existing CDMA phone on Virgin but they probably won't let you.
Cricket sometimes lets you flash a phone to their service. If they offer the same phone it is usually easier.
Try talking to someone at Virgin Mobile on the phone and just tell them you are interested in switching but all their phones are junk so you want to bring keep your existing phone. they are probably going to say no but I guess it's their loss because they could have had a good customer.
Make sure Sprint is good in your area before you decide to go with Virgin Mobile. They use the Sprint network only so if there is no Sprint service you are out of luck. If you are switching to Virgin Mobile from Sprint just remember all the areas where you had a few miles of nice roaming coverage from Verizon or Alltel or US Cellular. With Virgin Mobile you will have no service in those places.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By titan in forum Central US Wireless ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2005, 10:59 PM
- By seeyour in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2005, 7:53 PM
- By seeyour in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2005, 3:17 PM
- By budney in forum Wireless NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2004, 11:24 PM
- By kjo in forum Western US Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2004, 4:25 AM