Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 58
Like Tree4Likes

How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

I just got a Motorola Razr v3 from a seller that said it was unlocked. But I just tried to use ...

  1. #1
    I made my first post!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    I just got a Motorolaicon Razr v3 from a seller that said it was unlocked. But I just tried to use it (was a Cingular phone) and it is asking for a Subsidy code? How can I Remote unlock by IMEI? Who is the cheapest?
    I found some online, but they are really expensive

  2. #2
    Signal Go Down De Hole... ZaphodB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    OC (USA) / 77 (FR)
    Posts
    3,240
    Phone(s)
    LG VX5600
    iPhone 3GS
    LG Chocolate GSM
    Provider(s)
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    Likes
    2

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Unfortunately unlocking Motorolas requires cables and special software, so you are either going to have to invest in the data cable and software, or take it somewhere to have it unlocked. It's not like Nokias, where there are websites to do it for you for free.

  3. #3
    Former Mobile Data Addict MOTOhooligan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    A Dead Zone
    Posts
    6,715
    Phone(s)
    Motorola XT1030
    Motorola v860 R.I.P.
    Provider(s)
    Western Wireless
    Devices
    Motorola S805
    Likes
    19
    Images
    21

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    I know that T-Mobileicon will give you the subsidy code after 90 days of service. Do AT&Ticon or Cingular do this? If they do, will they do it if you buy a phone from someone else but have never actually had service with AT&Ticon or Cingular?
    Is it too much to ask for a phone with physical buttons?

  4. #4
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor Tony E!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    City of /\ngels CA.
    Posts
    10,277
    Phone(s)
    Galaxy S4
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices
    Plantronics
    Likes
    29
    Images
    19

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by rancidhooligan
    I know that T-Mobileicon will give you the subsidy code after 90 days of service. Do AT&Ticon or Cingular do this? If they do, will they do it if you buy a phone from someone else but have never actually had service with AT&Ticon or Cingular?
    They'll give you the unlock code after 90 days of having your account in good standing, well in my case i got my Razr unlocked before my 60 days of having a Cingular account..

    You can also unlock your phone remotely (depending on your model) here > http://www.globalmob.com/cart/custom...&cat=45&page=1

    (oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

    Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

  5. #5
    I have arrived!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    [QUOTE=Trickykidx]I just got a Motorolaicon Razr v3 from a seller that said it was unlocked. But I just tried to use it (was a Cingular phone) and it is asking for a Subsidy code? How can I Remote unlock by IMEI? Who is the cheapest?
    I found some online, but they are really expensive[/QU

    email to [email protected]

  6. #6

    paulmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    417
    Phone(s)
    Bionic - Rooted
    Provider(s)
    Verizon
    Likes
    20

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykidx
    I just got a Motorolaicon Razr v3 from a seller that said it was unlocked. But I just tried to use it (was a Cingular phone) and it is asking for a Subsidy code? How can I Remote unlock by IMEI? Who is the cheapest?
    I found some online, but they are really expensive
    Well right on WA page there is a link to here http://www.cellunlocks.com/
    they claim to do it over the air, for $5.00. If thats true not sure you could find it for much less than that. I unlocked my razr using a cable and a web site that charges $25.00 for access to thier server once you install thier software. But it does work. Here is the link to that site http://www.cell-unlock.com/ However first you will need to be able to connect your phone to your computer. Then download thier software and run it in test mode. It will report back if they can unlock your phone. If it says it can, pay the $25.00 and let thier software do the work.

  7. #7
    I made my first post!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    So I got my subsidy unlock code fro, Cingular. How do I now unlock the phone? I am new to this so appreciate any help I can get

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony E View Post
    They'll give you the unlock code after 90 days of having your account in good standing, well in my case i got my Razr unlocked before my 60 days of having a Cingular account..

    You can also unlock your phone remotely (depending on your model) here > http://www.globalmob.com/cart/custom...&cat=45&page=1

  8. #8
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by kbalabha View Post
    So I got my subsidy unlock code fro, Cingular. How do I now unlock the phone? I am new to this so appreciate any help I can get
    You have to put another carrier's SIM card in the phone. When you turn it back on it will ask for the code. Enter it at that time. I keep an old inactive TMOicon SIM card on hand just for cases like this.

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  9. #9
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor Tony E!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    City of /\ngels CA.
    Posts
    10,277
    Phone(s)
    Galaxy S4
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices
    Plantronics
    Likes
    29
    Images
    19

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by kbalabha View Post
    So I got my subsidy unlock code fro, Cingular. How do I now unlock the phone? I am new to this so appreciate any help I can get
    IMPORTANT: You have five tries to enter this code into your phone. If you go beyond the five tries unsuccessfully your phone will not be able to be unlocked. If you get "Code Error" displayed on your handset twice call your carrier before going any further..

    1. Insert the non-Cingular SIM card.

    2. Turn on your handset.

    3. You will then be prompted to enter the eight digit unlock code (provided by your carrier)

    4. The handset is then successfully unlocked.

    (oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

    Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

  10. #10
    I made my first post!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Its quite simple to unlock phone by t mob. and cingular.. with out having to spend any money.. will just take time.. still intrested? how do i know u ask? how bout the fact that i work with t mob..
    does that work for u? here are the instructions... JUST CALL THE DAMN COMPANY.. they do it for free...if its originally a t mob phone.. call t mob.. tell them that u want to unlock ur t mob phone, that a friend gave it to u.. and u just wanna use it with cingular.. there's no charge to do it.. same with cingular.. call.. 1.800.Tmobileicon and ask for ur sim subsidy unlock code.. well thats all i will say for now.. deuce..

  11. #11
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    For the most part, the carriers will only unlock phones for current customers in good standing. There is no financial incentive to unlock a phone so you may use the phone on someone else's network.

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  12. #12
    Shoulda joined long ago! Dallaslady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Posts
    3
    Phone(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Provider(s)
    Verizon
    Devices
    Garmin Nuvi 760; iPod

    Red face re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaphodB View Post
    Unfortunately unlocking Motorolas requires cables and special software, so you are either going to have to invest in the data cable and software, or take it somewhere to have it unlocked. It's not like Nokias, where there are websites to do it for you for free.
    Hi! I'm a newby with two razr v3's and would like to unlock them to sell. I have an iphone which, obviously, doesn't use the sim card on my razr (pink, by the way). My husband still uses his, but has decided to go back to his Nokia 3100 since he doesn't get into the media stuff. So, I have two questions:

    (1) Where do you buy the cables and software to unlock the razrs and (2) where is this FREE website to unlock the Nokia. I had one, as well, but don't plan to use it. I'm spoiled by the iPhone! ha!

    Thank you for the help!

    Dallaslady

  13. #13
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallaslady View Post
    Hi! I'm a newby with two razr v3's and would like to unlock them to sell. I have an iphone which, obviously, doesn't use the sim card on my razr (pink, by the way). My husband still uses his, but has decided to go back to his Nokia 3100 since he doesn't get into the media stuff. So, I have two questions:

    (1) Where do you buy the cables and software to unlock the razrs and (2) where is this FREE website to unlock the Nokia. I had one, as well, but don't plan to use it. I'm spoiled by the iPhone! ha!

    Thank you for the help!

    Dallaslady
    You can go to MotoUnlocker.com :: Motorola Unlock - Unimoto PLUS - MotoBlaze - Remote Unlocking Solution! to unlock the Razrs, you need to buy the cable separately though. You probably already have a cable though as the Razrs use the same USB cable as many digital cameras and MP3 players. I think for 2 unlocks it will probably run you about $50 - $60. I don't know about the Nokias though.

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  14. #14
    Shoulda joined long ago! Dallaslady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Posts
    3
    Phone(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Provider(s)
    Verizon
    Devices
    Garmin Nuvi 760; iPod

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
    You can go to MotoUnlocker.com :: Motorola Unlock - Unimoto PLUS - MotoBlaze - Remote Unlocking Solution! to unlock the Razrs, you need to buy the cable separately though. You probably already have a cable though as the Razrs use the same USB cable as many digital cameras and MP3 players. I think for 2 unlocks it will probably run you about $50 - $60. I don't know about the Nokias though.

    -Jay
    Thanks, Jay! I have saved the website and, yes, I do have those cables already. We'll have to discuss if we want to spend that much money to unlock them if we're going to cell them. We're not planning to change carriers any time soon.

    Now, that mystery solved (thank you very much...I'm impressed at the speed of a response on this website), so if I can discover that Nokia website where it's free....that would totally make my week! Thanks, again!

    - Frances

    'Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
    but how to dance in the rain.'


  15. #15
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallaslady View Post
    Thanks, Jay! I have saved the website and, yes, I do have those cables already. We'll have to discuss if we want to spend that much money to unlock them if we're going to cell them. We're not planning to change carriers any time soon.

    Now, that mystery solved (thank you very much...I'm impressed at the speed of a response on this website), so if I can discover that Nokia website where it's free....that would totally make my week! Thanks, again!

    - Frances

    'Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
    but how to dance in the rain.'

    Search our Nokia forum. I've seen it there. I usually don't pay too much personal attention to the Nokia forums as I have never owned a Nokia.

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  16. #16
    Shoulda joined long ago! Dallaslady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Carrollton
    Posts
    3
    Phone(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Provider(s)
    Verizon
    Devices
    Garmin Nuvi 760; iPod

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
    Search our Nokia forum. I've seen it there. I usually don't pay too much personal attention to the Nokia forums as I have never owned a Nokia.

    -Jay
    Thank you, Jay! Youv'e been very helpful!

    Frances

    'Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
    but how to dance in the rain.'

  17. #17
    Posting up a storm!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fflorida
    Posts
    4

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by o0Eddie0o View Post
    Its quite simple to unlock phone by t mob. and cingular.. with out having to spend any money.. will just take time.. still intrested? how do i know u ask? how bout the fact that i work with t mob..
    does that work for u? here are the instructions... JUST CALL THE DAMN COMPANY.. they do it for free...if its originally a t mob phone.. call t mob.. tell them that u want to unlock ur t mob phone, that a friend gave it to u.. and u just wanna use it with cingular.. there's no charge to do it.. same with cingular.. call.. 1.800.Tmobileicon and ask for ur sim subsidy unlock code.. well thats all i will say for now.. deuce..
    ..............you are indeed correct... i simply called them, they created a non ATTicon cingular customer account and then simply gave me the subsidy code... thanks alot!!!!

  18. #18
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by casper4u View Post
    ..............you are indeed correct... i simply called them, they created a non ATTicon cingular customer account and then simply gave me the subsidy code... thanks alot!!!!
    Sounds like you were lucky. Carriers have no incentive to give unlock codes to people who are not their customers.

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  19. #19
    Posting up a storm!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fflorida
    Posts
    4

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
    Sounds like you were lucky. Carriers have no incentive to give unlock codes to people who are not their customers.

    -Jay

    Well I bought another T-Mobile locked phone.. I called them but they gave me that 90 days crap... So I had to contact the person I bought the phone from (ebay) and have them call Tmobileicon for the code... took less than 2 hours and they emailed it to himm then he forwarded the code to me ****another phone unlocked**** thankfully the ebay seller was cooperative... apparently he didnt know (like I did) that one could just call the carrier to have the phone unlocked. He had a blackberry that was just not being used from Tmobileicon that he also at the same time got unlocked... so he was more thankful to me because now he could sell his blackberry.. But the thanks belongs to the tmobile employee above (EDDIE) who told us how easy it could be to just call em and ask.. at least I didnt have to pay $8, $10, or $24.99 to have it unlocked thanks alot!!!!

  20. #20
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charlottesville Virginia
    Posts
    22
    Phone(s)
    LG Scoop
    Treo 650 Verizon
    Razr V3c Verizon
    Provider(s)
    Alltel,Verizon
    Devices
    I pod Mini,Nano,Touch

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    T-Mobileicon gave me the same stuff....You Have To Have An Account. The Lady put in a request for me using the IMEI and it went through but I got an email the next day Stating that I had to have an account.

  21. #21
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    i have the same question with you , so it is useful for me.





  22. #22
    Posting up a storm!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fflorida
    Posts
    4

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    I bought 2 blackberrys off ebay a pearl 8100 and a curbe 8300 both for cingular ATTicon. I just called cingular, told em i bought it off ebay and that i want the unlock code... they ask for IMEI number i gave em and they gave me the unlock code... I now having confidence buying ATTicon cingular locked phones for resale cuz i know i can have em unlocked free!@

  23. #23
    Get me out of Newbieville! Nicoletta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Phone(s)
    Moto Razr V3
    Provider(s)
    AT&TCingular

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by casper4u View Post
    I bought 2 blackberrys off ebay a pearl 8100 and a curbe 8300 both for cingular ATTicon. I just called cingular, told em i bought it off ebay and that i want the unlock code... they ask for IMEI number i gave em and they gave me the unlock code... I now having confidence buying ATTicon cingular locked phones for resale cuz i know i can have em unlocked free!@
    casper4u, what exactly did you say to cingular that made them so willing to give the unlock codes to you over the phone?

  24. #24
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor Tony E!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    City of /\ngels CA.
    Posts
    10,277
    Phone(s)
    Galaxy S4
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices
    Plantronics
    Likes
    29
    Images
    19

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoletta View Post
    casper4u, what exactly did you say to cingular that made them so willing to give the unlock codes to you over the phone?
    As long as you'd had service for 90 days with your GSM carrier you can request an unlock code from them, reason can be from you need to use your phone overseas for work to keeping in touch with your family.
    Charlyee likes this.

    (oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

    Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

  25. #25
    Get me out of Newbieville! Nicoletta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Phone(s)
    Moto Razr V3
    Provider(s)
    AT&TCingular

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Thanks Tony E. Can cingular unlock a Tmobileicon razr phone? How can I thank someone and have it show up on their profile?

  26. #26
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor Tony E!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    City of /\ngels CA.
    Posts
    10,277
    Phone(s)
    Galaxy S4
    Provider(s)
    AT&T
    Devices
    Plantronics
    Likes
    29
    Images
    19

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoletta View Post
    Thanks Tony E. Can cingular unlock a Tmobileicon razr phone? How can I thank someone and have it show up on their profile?
    HM? if i remember correctly they should be able to...

    To thank someone you just hit the icon on the lower right side.

    (oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

    Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

  27. #27
    Get me out of Newbieville! Nicoletta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Phone(s)
    Moto Razr V3
    Provider(s)
    AT&TCingular

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony E! View Post
    HM? if i remember correctly they should be able to...

    To thank someone you just hit the icon on the lower right side.

    Tony E!,
    I'm confused; I only see 3 buttons on the lower right of the post which are: Am I looking for the thanks button in the wrong area or something?
    Last edited by Nicoletta; 08-27-2008 at 1:38 PM. Reason: html errors

  28. #28
    Ultimate Insanity Charlyee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,868
    Phone(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Moto X
    Nokia Asha 311
    Provider(s)
    at&t/Docomo/Airtel
    Devices
    iPad Air
    Likes
    850
    Images
    170

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoletta View Post
    Tony E!,
    I'm confused; I only see 3 buttons on the lower right of the post which are: Am I looking for the thanks button in the wrong area or something?
    Nicoletta, you are not in the wrong area. You need to have a minimum of 10 posts before you have access to the


    Hope this helps.
    Jay2TheRescue and Tony E! like this.
    The SmartPhone Parade (2006-Now)

    QTEK 9100 > Samsung Blackjack > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > BB 9700 > Xperia X10 > Motorola Atrix > HTC Vivid > Lumia 900 > Lumia 820 > iPhone 5 > Motorola Moto X > iPhone 5s


  29. #29
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Default re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    You don't see this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

  30. #30
    Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    12,292
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Likes
    276
    Images
    158

    Arrow re: How can I unlock my Motorola Razr V3 subsidy code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyee View Post
    Nicoletta, you are not in the wrong area. You need to have a minimum of 10 posts before you have access to the


    Hope this helps.
    LOL, we both replied a the same time. I was not aware that you needed 10 posts to give thanks. I guess I missed that memo when we started the Thanks feature...

    I know you have to be signed in, and that Thanks are also not available in off-topic areas of the forums (The Roaming Zone)

    -Jay
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 11:30 AM
  2. anyone can help me subsidy unlock code
    By kamaly in forum MOTOROLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 4:06 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:50 AM
  4. Subsidy unlock code
    By kamaly in forum MOTOROLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2003, 7:15 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Us | Advertising | Privacy Statement | Legal | Press | Feedback/Contact


Forum feeds:         Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Copyright 1997-2014 Wireless Advisor, LLC. All rights reserved. All registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
WirelessAdvisor.com is not associated by ownership or membership with any cellular, PCS or wireless service provider companies and is not meant to be an endorsement of any company or service. Some links on these pages may be paid advertising or paid affiliate programs.