Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of the WirelessAdvisor.com Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages or images off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the WirelessAdvisor.com Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The following rules govern your use of these discussion forums. The WirelessAdvisor.com forums are private forums provided freely and openly to anyone that agrees to, and follows, these rules. All moderators, under the supervision of forum administrators and owners, are authorized to ban anyone from using these forums at their discretion. WirelessAdvisor.com wants to keep these forums an open and friendly resource for all wireless users.
Here are the rules:
- You hereby grant WirelessAdvisor.com a perpetual, universal, and non-exclusive right to copy, display, modify, alter, delete, transmit, and distribute any content (text and images) that you provide to WirelessAdvisor.com. By providing content, you represent that you are the legal owner of the copyright to all content or that you have permission from the copyright owner to submit the content to WirelessAdvisor.com. You also hereby grant WirelessAdvisor.com staff the right to modify, alter, and delete content provided to WirelessAdvisor.com.
- Users should not use the regular forums to advertise their business. If you have something to sell use the Marketplace or Ebay forums, or contact the webmaster about other advertising opportunities.
- Keep your signature short and sweet. No advertising or indecent/obscene signatures, please.
- Post your topic in the appropriate category. If your topic is not posted in the appropriate category, it may be moved by a moderator.
- No spamming. If you post something in one forum, don't go around posting it in every other forum.
- No posts about how to clone a phone's ESN or how to hack wireless networks to receive free service.
- No posts about MLM schemes.
- No discussions about politics or religion in ANY forum. These are very sensitive subjects that can easily cause negative reactions from other members and we would rather the environment to remain friendly to all. There are plenty of forums devoted to those topics; this forum is about wireless.
- No links to articles posting illegal actions such as stealing wireless service or SIM card cloning.
- No adult image or textual content in posts, signatures, usernames or avatars.
- No links to smiley images or icons hosted on other web sites including image hosting sites.
- No cursing, insulting in the forums. Conversations should be kept friendly and respectful. If someone insults you, that does not buy you a license to insult back. Use the "Report to Moderator" link. If you can't help it, send the offender a PM, but don't do it in public.
- Only one username per member. If you get temporarily banned, you should stay out for that period. If you choose to come back with a different name before your temp ban period expires, all your usernames will be permanently banned, no questions asked.
- Respect the moderators' decisions. Please rest assured that most decisions are made as a group in order to ensure a fair decision for everyone. If you don't agree with our decision, kindly ask for consideration, but don't go around flaming a moderator for doing his job. These include closing a thread, temp banning a user, deleting/moving posts, etc.
- Use explanatory titles in threads. It is very hard to find information if threads don't have the correct title. Also, do not use misleading titles just to get people to read your posts.
- Off-topic threads should remain in the off-topic forum. If you have something to say that is not wireless related, please use that forum.
- Do not use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, bulk or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material without permission of the owner.
- Do not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Do not publish, re-publish, transfer, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Do not post any email addresses in the forums. We have no way to know if that email address actually belongs to you. You can add your email address to your profile. If you do that, it will not be displayed publicly. You can then instruct members to send you an email through the forums. That way you will get the message by email without revealing your email address to anyone. Another good way for people to contact you is through the forum's PM (private messaging) feature.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.
The owners of the WirelessAdvisor.com Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
The owners of the WirelessAdvisor.com Forums reserve the right to ban any user from these forums for any reason without notice.
Copyright 1997-2013 Wireless Advisor, LLC. All rights reserved. All registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
WirelessAdvisor.com is not associated by ownership or membership with any cellular, PCS or wireless service provider companies and is not meant to be an endorsement of any company or service. Some links on these pages may be paid advertising or paid affiliate programs.