Please post if you were once a Kaiser Att Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt 2 or

I have the (2.5 years) original ATT Kaiser Tilt Ttyn II. It is is still working, but (think its time) ready ...

I made my first post!

Default Please post if you were once a Kaiser Att Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt 2 or

I have the (2.5 years) original ATTicon Kaiser Tilt Ttyn II. It is is still working, but (think its time) ready to upgrade. I travel internatonally, a PC geek, and love the HTC smartpone connectivity with wifi, bluetooth, 3G and such. Plus you can get just about any app. you want online for free for your windows based smart phone. My kids all have Iphone 3G'S Iphones and love them. Is the Iphone 4 connectivity limited if you have Windows 7 based desktop for sync of contacts, tasks, calandar, and such, like Windows Mobile Phone?

Please post if you were once a Kaiser ATTicon Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt 2 or the Iphone 4.

Resident Spamslayer Jay2TheRescue's Avatar
    Phone(s)
    HTC Vivid LTE
    Moto V551, iPAQ 6515
    Western Electric 302, 500
    Ericsson Ericophone
    Provider(s)
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Devices
    Zune 30gb & way too many BT devices to list
    Images

Default Re: Please post if you were once a Kaiser Att Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt

I was an original TIlt user, and I currently have the HTC Pure, which is pretty much the Tilt II without a hardware keyboard. The connectivity with the Pure & Win 7 is not what I enjoyed with my Tilt and Windows Vista. I still have yet to get Bluetooth PAN to work properly & reliably. IMHO, all the stuff that has changed on Win Mobile has ruined it, and with Win Mobile 7 coming, it will just be getting worse. I plan to switch to Android at my next upgrade.
    http://www.speedtest.net/android/256739406.png

Phone(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    HTC Tilt2
    Nokia N80
    Provider(s)
    AT&T

Default Re: Please post if you were once a Kaiser Att Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt

Quote Originally Posted by Xan Futue View Post
    I have the (2.5 years) original ATTicon Kaiser Tilt Ttyn II. It is is still working, but (think its time) ready to upgrade. I travel internatonally, a PC geek, and love the HTC smartpone connectivity with wifi, bluetooth, 3G and such. Plus you can get just about any app. you want online for free for your windows based smart phone. My kids all have Iphone 3G'S Iphones and love them. Is the Iphone 4 connectivity limited if you have Windows 7 based desktop for sync of contacts, tasks, calandar, and such, like Windows Mobile Phone?

Please post if you were once a Kaiser ATTicon Tilt user and upgraded to the Att Tilt 2 or the Iphone 4.
    Well, I'm going to cheat & join in. I actually have a Hermes (known here as the Cingular 8525). It's in my drawer. But, if I can find the charger, again, & replace the battery, I'd bet it still works. I agree, HTC makes great phones.

Phone(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    HTC Tilt2
    Nokia N80
    Provider(s)
    AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
    I was an original TIlt user, and I currently have the HTC Pure, which is pretty much the Tilt II without a hardware keyboard. The connectivity with the Pure & Win 7 is not what I enjoyed with my Tilt and Windows Vista. I still have yet to get Bluetooth PAN to work properly & reliably. IMHO, all the stuff that has changed on Win Mobile has ruined it, and with Win Mobile 7 coming, it will just be getting worse. I plan to switch to Android at my next upgrade.
    I'm not impressed with Windows Phone 7, either. But I'm not so certain about Android as my next phone. I like both the BB Torch & the Samsung Captivate, for different reasons. I have some familiarity with Android & I used to be somewhat of a linux geek, way back when. So, to get the proper comparisons, I've been picking Charlyee's brain in a PM thread that, since she invited me to join here, now spans 3 forum sites. She's always been one of those people I trusted to either give me the right info or, if she doesn't know, she's not afraid to say that, either. And my next step is to get to a store that has working units of both to play with each. There's nothing like "hands on" to help make the final decision.

I made my first post!

hi! glad to be here!

Phone(s)
    Sam. Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    Samsung GalaxyS Captivate
    HTC Tilt 8925
    Nokia 6555
    Provider(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Devices
    MP3 player, WWVB wristwatch, TI-80

I'm a long time HTC Tilt 8925 user. When I get some free time, I'm transferring over to a Samsung Galaxy S i897 Captivate that I already have on hand.

COtech
    I have entered my 1000th message!

Thread Information