Is there anyway to increase the downloaded ringer volume for software version 5? That is the one thing I hate about ...
- 05-16-2003, 11:21 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
Is there anyway to increase the downloaded ringer volume for software version 5? That is the one thing I hate about the 4400, the default volume for version 5 software is barely noticeable, especially when the phone is in my pocket. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-17-2003, 11:38 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2002
- Columbus, Ohio
- Motorola v710
- Dell Axim X5 Advance, palmOne Tungsten T5
Nope...They really reduced the volume in v05 and 6 software.
You could try increasing the volume of the actual midi file, but I'm not sure that will help much...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Kriqet in forum LG ElectronicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2003, 3:35 PM
- By matstars in forum LG ElectronicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2003, 3:58 PM
- By maximilian in forum LG ElectronicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2003, 4:59 PM
- By lgbsaab in forum LG ElectronicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-28-2002, 5:33 PM
- By in forum All Other Brands of Wireless PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2002, 9:34 AM