How do i turn off my caller id?

I know that in my old phone (nokia 3390) there was a option that allowed me to turn off my caller ...

Fresh Member

Default How do i turn off my caller id?

I know that in my old phone (nokia 3390) there was a option that allowed me to turn off my caller id. Is there such an option in the LG VX4400's phone? If not, is there anyway to do it besides using the settings on the phone? i mean turn Verizonicon or something? thanks

the only reason i could think of to turn it off is so it would be like a little mystery each time some1 called. but in my opinion i love the calledID, if i dont wanna talk to them i dont have too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If you were previously using ATT or other carrier beside Verizonicon, the caller ID can controls by the phone as well.
    The caller ID sends by the Verizonicon network to the handset. You may need to check with Verizon if you can disable that option thru their network.

Fresh Member

Just remember, if you are a Verizonicon customer and you somehow manage to get the caller ID disabled, you will no longer be able to use the Mobile-To-Mobile minutes. If you read the fine print in the contract, it says in order for the MTM minutes to count you must receive caller ID info that verifies it is a mobile phone. Now if you don't care about MTM minutes, then disable away....

Fresh Member

me too! caller id is a great way to avoid unwanted calls, also you can customize the ring tone to caller id, and non caller id to see if you know the person calling, or if their number is restricted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information