Is it me or what. the text message alert is so low on my VX10 I can hardly hear it. I ...
- 02-11-2003, 10:21 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
Is it me or what. the text message alert is so low on my VX10 I can hardly hear it. I have it on 4alerts. This is the biggest problem I have with this phone. It is not very user friendly but, the low tone is hard to bare. Is there any way to fix this. I don't think I can download any ringers for this can I?
- 02-12-2003, 1:25 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
Nope, unfortunately you cannot increase the volume of these alerts. I wish you could! I also have trouble hearing them. You cannot download tones for this either. Sorry...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By AndrewKT in forum Southern US Wireless ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2007, 12:15 PM
- By ChristianLife21 in forum MOTOROLAReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2005, 11:32 AM
- By Tony E! in forum LG ElectronicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2003, 12:43 PM
- By Tony E! in forum Western US Wireless ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2003, 12:30 PM
- By Remission in forum SAMSUNGReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2003, 6:05 PM