Thursday March 7 12:00am The Scotsman Copyright 2002 The Scotsman Publications Ltd. THE technology-laced Nasdaq Composite Index added 20.08 points, or ...
- 03-07-2002, 3:13 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- New Port Richey, FL
- BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
- Apple iPhone4
- Sprint- AT&t
Thursday March 7 12:00am
Copyright 2002 The Scotsman Publications Ltd.
THE technology-laced Nasdaq Composite Index added 20.08 points, or 1.40 per cent, to 1,890.37, reversing an early loss.
Nextel Communications was up 80 cents at $ 6.28, or more than 14 per cent.
On Tuesday, Nextel's chief financial officer said that after two strong months he feels confident about meeting the forecasts for full-year cash flow and subscriber growth at the US's fifth-largest wireless firm.
"Make something fool-proof and someone will make a better fool."
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By agentHibby in forum Verizon Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2006, 6:31 PM
- By roamer1 in forum Western US Wireless ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 08-12-2004, 8:44 PM
- By ade in forum NOKIAReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2004, 10:52 AM
- By ZaphodB in forum Western US Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Nextel's Tim Donahue to Open Nasdaq on Company's 10th Anniversary of Trading; Announces February 21 Earnings CallBy Rich in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2002, 12:11 AM