Tracfone Problem -- Need Help

TracFone has the worst customer service of any company I have had to deal with. I have called dozens of times ...

I made my first post!

Default Tracfone Problem -- Need Help

TracFoneicon has the worst customer service of any company I have had to deal with. I have called dozens of times over the last five or so days and cannot even reach a real live person. I have filled out three tickets on their website only to be told "the problem is resolved, turn your phone off and on". Well, the problem has not been resolved. So I have decided to come here to see if anyone can help. Basically, I reactivated my phone and added 100 minutes a few days back. When I tried to use the phone to dial out a recorded message is played that says "welcome to wireless roaming". When I try to call the cell phone, the recorded message on my landline phone says that the number is not valid. Does anyone know what the problem might be? It is sad that I have to seek out help on an anonymous internet board, but I am very frustrated and TracFoneicon's customer service is incompetent. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Fresh Member
    Phone(s)
    Nokia 2126
    Nokia 2285
    Provider(s)
    bluegrass
    Devices
    mp3 player

Default Re: Tracfone Problem -- Need Help

Hi, i've had the same problem with the last phone i try to activate...you need to get in touch with a live person at TracFoneicon in order to get the problem solved. It's true TracFoneicon phone customer care service SUX!! but nothing much u can do about it...I can tell you once you do get in touch with someone you're problem will be solved, mine was, BUT! it was a big headache until i did and i HAD a 30 minute wait on the phone to talk to someone. Good Luck!!

Fresh Member
    Phone(s)
    Nokia 2126i

Default Re: Tracfone Problem -- Need Help

Hope your problem was resolved already but if not - call TracFoneicon again but don't wait on line, push a # for the type of problem you have. If you can't decide what # the problem is, just pick any. I did this in Dec. and waited less that 2 min. to talk to a live person who solved all my problems.

Thread Information