Article: Cities bet on cell towers as revenue source
An article in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Cities bet on cell towers as revenue source...
- 04-28-2012, 8:17 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1998
- New Jersey, USA
- HTC Amaze 4G
- iPod Nano 16GB, Sirius Starmate Replay
- 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- iPhones 4S???
- Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
- S9 HD, 30GB iPod 5g, 2GB nano, Dell XPS M1530
Re: Article: Cities bet on cell towers as revenue source
In my town the headline would read "Towns irrational fear of cell towers prevents revenue, is a move for reelection.""'Current Sprint Service Can Not Be Used' What the hell does that mean?!?"
Nokia 5190 > Samsung a460 > Sanyo 6200 > Sanyo 8100 > Sanyo 8200 > Sanyo 7400 > Samsung a900 > Samsung a900m > Motorola K1m > Sanyo M1> HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Pro > Palm Pre > Blackberry Tour > HTC Evo 4G > Motorola Droid 2 > Motorola Droid X > Samsung Droid Charge > Motorola Droid RAZR > Apple iPhone 4S
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
NORTHEAST U.S. -- How to find cell towers / land under the towers for sale?By celltowers in forum Working or Investing in the Wireless IndustryReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2010, 6:38 PM
SOUTH U.S. -- School system sees revenue with cell towersBy Quint101 in forum Wireless NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:53 AM
- By JFB in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2008, 2:28 PM
- By jones in forum Northeastern US Wireless ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2006, 1:04 PM
- By netster in forum Sprint ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2005, 11:12 AM