Help w/tracfone Ringtones!

I need help, I am currently using a Motorola v170 with TracFone and i don't have internet on my phone i ...

One more post and I'm...

Exclamation Help w/tracfone Ringtones!

I need help, I am currently using a Motorolaicon v170 with TracFoneicon and i don't have internet on my phone i have been trying to get ringtones and i am having no luck i have been viewing the threads and they say that you have a listing on the site with ringtones but i can't find them

I am trying to get ringtones through text messaging i can recieve links but i don't have internet on my phone or a cord to connect to my computer...am i out of luck or is there some way you can send an actual ringtone and not a link through a text message like TracFoneicon does. Help the tracfone ringtones are crap!

I made my first post!

Default Re: Help w/tracfone Ringtones!

I have the same phone, and the same problem. I'm not having as much problem with the ringtones as much as I am with the wallpaper. I want a new wallpaper, but it seems that the same problem occurs with that as it does with the ringtones. If you figure it out, you should hellp me out

Posting up a storm!

I Also Have The Same Phone And The Same Problem.does Anyone Have Any Suggestion's?does Anyone Know Of Some Ringtone's For This Phone?if Anyone Find's Any Please Let Me Know. Thank's!

I made my first post!

That link doesn't work ! I need help 2! and i get the link and it says 2 klik it and ive tryd everything but...? confusedd... very much so... THe USB cord? Oh, and about the wallpaper...as u can probably c, it seems a little... 16-bitish (i really dont no wat it rlly is, but it duznt seem like it could support a real wallpaper) and same with mp3 ringtones: i need the polyphonic so if sum1 could help it would b great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbabi28 View Post
    I need help, I am currently using a Motorolaicon v170 with TracFoneicon and i don't have internet on my phone i have been trying to get ringtones and i am having no luck i have been viewing the threads and they say that you have a listing on the site with ringtones but i can't find them

I am trying to get ringtones through text messaging i can recieve links but i don't have internet on my phone or a cord to connect to my computer...am i out of luck or is there some way you can send an actual ringtone and not a link through a text message like TracFoneicon does. Help the tracfone ringtones are crap!
    The easyest way to put ringtones to your phone is the following:
    Download some ringtones from the net (with your PC), then connect your phone to your PC. After that just send the ringtones to your phone.

I made my first post!

Cord for the V170?

Two hookups on mine - earpiece, and charger. Unless something is hiding under a silicon plug. My old LG had a plug for a cable, but I see nothing similar for the V170.

I don't think it's cable ready.

I made my first post!

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but I also have a v170 and I'm curious about the cable people are talking about. Doing a search I've found USB cables that list the v170 model, but how would we use it? I don't see a connection on the phone.

Phone(s)
    Nokia E7, E70-2 & 6820
    SE W518a & W580i
    Provider(s)
    at&t

It does not appear to have a USB port per the specs at the Motorolaicon website either.
    ' I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. ' - Robert McCloskey

Phone(s)
    Blackberry 8830
    LG VX8350
    LG VX5200
    Samsung SCH-u540
    Provider(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Devices
    Sansa e260

^ Spam?

Anyways, I'm not going to try and come across as someone that has all of the answers, but I'm going to lend some advice. The cable that you are possibly looking for pay connect to the charging port of the phone, and not a port specifically designed for USB. Examples of phones similar to this are LG's, Samsungs, etc.

This appears to be the cable that you are looking for.

As with most cables, the software that you would need to import ringtones and graphics would also have to be researched as the suppliers don't generally include them. Usually a Google search will pull up the necessary programs. Sometimes you can buy the cable with software & drivers on eBay.

I made my first post!

I tried to put my phone straight into my computer but it won't let me put anything on it

Thread Information