3G (Third Generation Wireless)
Consumers are quickly becoming aware of this new technology. What is it, how will it affect your current service? Do I ...
- 10-05-2001, 9:45 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
- Central Valley NorCA
- Samsung SGH-I317 Note2
- Plantronics Discovery925, Garmin Nuvi 660
Consumers are quickly becoming aware of this new technology. What is it, how will it affect your current service? Do I have to buy another phone? These are just some of the questions many have asked.
I have accumulated some articles and links that I have uploaded to my UReach account, public access area.
Go to: http://www.ureach.com/yoda2u
(Note: This is not the same as my website.)
Once there, on the left panel click on "Bookmarks"
When that opens, click in the center panel on the folder: "Bookmarks"
When that opens, in the right panel you will see several listings of bookmarks. Each item is a separate link.
1. Clicking on the radio button will display info about the link.
2. Clicking on the underlined Name (link-enabled) will take you to the website.
Currently there are two links. You will note them starting with: "3G..."
Additionally, once again looking at the left panel, this time click Filing Cabinet
In the center panel click: Wireless
In the right panel, you will see two articles on 3G that can be downloaded.
As always, if you or any of your IMF team should be caught, I will disavow any knowledge of your browsing my sites.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nero in forum Wireless NewsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-20-2003, 4:04 PM
- By SamK in forum Northeastern US Wireless ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2003, 7:54 AM
- By ComicalMoodyDan in forum Southern US Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2002, 9:32 PM
- By Dukedog in forum GENERAL Wireless DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2002, 2:07 PM
- By ComicalMoodyDan in forum Southern US Wireless ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-1969, 7:00 PM